One of the main ways that you can naturally regain your gum health is by stepping up your dental hygiene at home. This is the base of any improvement in gum health and reversing receding gums. Without a strong at home oral hygiene routine, you are likely to see the condition worsen and you run the risk of losing your teeth or needing surgical intervention. If you take steps now to naturally stop the receding gums, then you have a very high chance of being successful and reversing the problem.
How To Improve Dental Hygiene
By taking the following steps you can naturally improve your oral health and see your gum disease and symptoms diminishing.
- Start using an all natural paste when you brush. OraMD is an excellent choice that uses natural botanical oils to kill the bacteria that form in your mouth. Chemicals that are included in many commercial toothpastes can irritate your gums and counteract the cleansing effect of the paste.
- Flossing is an absolutely essential step in your oral health routine as it is able to get rid of the debris and food particles that get trapped in between the teeth. Brushing alone is often not enough to remove these food particles and can lead to more bacteria growing in your mouth.
- You should also use an effective mouth wash to flush away the bacteria that grow under the gum line where your toothbrush does not reach. OraMD can be used as a mouth wash as well to remove bacteria naturally. If you prefer to use a commercial rinse, then you need to ensure that it is at least alcohol free.
- Use OraMD topically on the gums between brushing to prevent bacteria forming and building up.
- Visit your dentist to get your teeth professionally cleaned every six months at a minimum. Depending on the extent of your condition, your dentist may require that you visit more frequently.
You can use natural products to effectively eliminate the bacteria that cause receding gums and gum disease and overcome the condition and restore your oral health.